Virtual Therapy Clinic, powered by Chicago Counseling, is a group private practice looking to expand and we are in need of a full-time, licensed counselor (LCP/LCPC, LSW/LCSW, Licensed Psychologist) to see clients via telehealth from home - or well, anywhere in Illinois.
We are hoping to find someone who values quality work with clients, location independence, and a team environment. We are specifically looking for professionals to join our close-knit, supportive team to stay and invest long term.
The largest part of the job will be seeing our clients and doing clinical documentation..that is it. We want you to focus on client care, engaging with team support, and nothing else. You can expect administrative support, time saving measures with organized operations and processes, with zero handling of money or billing tasks. We prioritize the protection of client's privacy and information through thoughtful engagement of technology.
General requirements include:
- a current independent license, in good standing, to practice mental health in the state of Illinois
- currently licensed, or are willing to become licensed within the first 3 months of employment, in one of these identified states: Colorado, Pennsylvania, or Georgia
- ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- willingness to participate in peer support activities for burnout and isolation prevention
- desire to expand current skill set and to keep growing professionally
- current ability or desire to learn concurrent note taking skills
- have a National Provider Number (NPI) and current CAQH (we can help with this if needed)
- trained or willing to train in EMDR
- W2 Position
- 100% remote WFH
- 4 day work week, if preferred
- Flexible hours
- Employee medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Company iMac computer provided
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Friendly and relaxed team
- 25 minimum billable hours per week for full time status
- Increased hours for increased income available
- Option to take up to 4 weeks of consecutive time off per year
- EMDR consultation provided for those interested
- Opportunity for growth and a bigger role within the practice in the future including supervisor and beyond
- If trained in EMDR (recognized by EMDRIA)
- If trained in DBT (recognized by DBT-Linehan Board of Certification)
- If licensed in additional states beyond one of the required above (increased billable pay per licensed state)
BIPOC and bilingual therapists are encouraged to apply.
$50-55 /billable hour depending on experience + benefits, bi-annual bonuses, and increase pay per state licensed
Complete the application here
Please do not phone to make an inquiry as we prioritize keeping the line available for clients